1. We believe in the plenary-verbal inspiration of the accepted canon of the Scriptures as originally given and that they are infallibly and uniquely authoritative and free from error of any sort in all matters with which they deal, including scientific and historical as well as moral and theological (II Timothy 3:16; I Corinthians 2:13).
2. We believe in the Eternal God-head who has revealed Himself as ONE God existing in THREE persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit; distinguishable but indivisible (Matthew 28:19; II Corinthians 13:14).
3. We believe completely in the full historicity of the Biblical record of history, including the literal existence of Adam and Eve as the progenitors of all people, the literal fall and resultant divine curse on the creation, the worldwide cataclysmic flood, and the origin of nations and languages at the tower of Babel (Genesis 1-11).
4. We believe in the creation, test and fall of man as recorded in Genesis; his total spiritual depravity and inability to attain to divine righteousness (Romans 5:12, 18).
5. We believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, the Saviour of men, conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, completely God and completely man (Luke 1:26-35; John 1:18; Isaiah 7:14; 9:6).
6. We believe Christ died for our sins, was buried, rose again on the third day and personally appeared to His disciples after His resurrection (I Corinthians 15:1-8; Romans 4:25).
7. We believe in the bodily ascension of Jesus to heaven, His exaltation and personal, literal and bodily coming again the second time for the Church (John 14:2-3; I Thessalonians 4:13-18).
8. We believe in the salvation of sinners by grace, through repentance and faith in the perfect and sufficient work of the cross of Calvary by which we obtain forgiveness of sins through His shed blood (Ephesians 2:8-9; Hebrews 9:12, 22; Romans 5:11).
9. We believe in the necessity of water baptism by immersion in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit in order to fulfil the command of Christ (Matthew 28:19; Acts 2:38-39; 19:1-6).
10. We believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit as an experience subsequent to salvation and a distinct aspect of the Christian foundational experience (Acts 2:1-4; 8:14-17; 19:6).
11. We believe in the operation of the gifts of the Spirit as listed in I Corinthians 12-14 and as seen in the Early Church (I Corinthians 12:14; Romans 12:6-8).
12. We believe in the Spirit-filled life, a life of separation from the world and perfecting of holiness in the fear of God as an expression of Christian faith (Ephesians 5:18; II Corinthians 6:14; 7:1).
13. We believe in the healing of the body by Divine Power, or Divine healing in its varied aspects as practiced in the Early Church (Acts 4:30; Romans 8:11; I Corinthians 12:9; James 5:14).
14. We believe in the Table of the Lord, commonly called Communion or the Lord’s Supper, for believers (I Corinthians 11:23-32).
15. We believe in eternal life for believers (John 5:24; 3:16) and eternal punishment for unbelievers (Mark 9:43-48; II Thessalonians 1:9; Revelations 20:10-15).
16. We believe in the reality and personality of Satan and eternal judgment of Satan and his angels (Matthew 25:41; Revelations 20:10-15).